Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Daugherty <er...@ericdaugherty.com> on 2003/02/14 18:26:43 UTC

Reactor and xdoc links

I have a project that generates a simple master page, then generates and
copies web pages for many sub projects.  (Very much like maven + maven
plugin build)

I got this working fine with a different project, but when I'm trying
with my current project, I have the following problem:

When I generate the sub-site using reactor, all of the links are
absolute.  For example, the link to the style sheet is:

  @import url("/style/tigris.css");
  @import url("/style/maven.css");

When I generate the site sub-site directly, it works fine:

  @import url("./style/tigris.css");
  @import url("./style/maven.css");

This is true for ALL the links, so what I get is a root page where all
the links are broken.

The only difference I can think of is that in this case, the sub-site is
actually under a different directory, and not a child directory of the
master site.  Like I said, I have this working fine for a different
project, but that case is just like Maven, where the child sites
subdirectories from the master project.  It is the only difference I can
think of.

I looked through the task definition a little, but I didn't see anything
obvious about whether the links would be relative or not.  I assume the
issue is with the goal xdoc:jelly-transform.

Thanks,

Eric

Re: Reactor and xdoc links

Posted by Brian Ewins <Br...@btinternet.com>.
This is unfortunately a well known bug. A fix was applied in CVS
yesterday (look for a message from Ben Walding entitled "Re: Beta-8
site:generate"