Posted to user@ant.apache.org by sh...@orbitech.co.in on 2003/03/13 09:25:40 UTC

calling script file.

i have existing script file (xxx.sh) on unix.

how to run this script from within ant ?

Re: calling script file.

Posted by peter reilly <pe...@corvil.com>.
It may be better to use
<arg value=""/> rather than <arg line="""/>, the second
will cause problems with names which may contain spaces - like
for example j2ee.home.

Peter.

RE: calling script file.