Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Abhik Lahiri <ab...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/14 09:04:38 UTC

printing out the annotations in a document

Hi,
I am newbie to UIMA, and I want to know how I can print out all the
annotations that my Aggregate Engine detects (on a text document), into a
text file. Specifically, I have an aggregate engine that processes a
document and annotates it using different annotation types. I want to print
out all these annotations.... currently I am viewing them using CVD.

Additionally, I want to automate this process of annotating and printing the
results to a file for a bunch a bunch of text documents. Can anyone help me
out with this too?

Thanks for all your help,
Abhik Lahiri

Re: printing out the annotations in a document

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
See if this code might help:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/examples/PrintAnnotations.java?view=markup

-Marshall