Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/06 02:46:21 UTC

Meeting topics for the hangout next week

Hello all,

I will be leading a hangout next week at the usual time 10am Pacific Time.
Please send back suggestions for discussion topics.

I would like to cover our new unit test framework that was recently merged
that allows for easy definition of a variety of different test types. We
will be expecting all new patches to be accompanied by unit tests with full
result verification.

I will be adding information about the test framework and requirements to
the wiki soon, but I think it might be useful to give a short demo of the
features available in the framework.

As Jacques said in another message, we are preparing to cut off the code
for a 0.7 release soon, so we can discuss changes that were made in the
last two months as well as our goals moving forward into early next year.

Thanks,
Jason

Re: Meeting topics for the hangout next week

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.
With that, as well as the little response to the original meeting proposal,
I will suggest we just plan for meeting next week at the regular time. This
will avoid the confusion of scheduling and ad-hoc meeting this week.

Thanks,
Jason

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.