Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pablo Saavedra <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/22 14:16:39 UTC

Problem with archetype properties

Hi All,

I'm using the archetype 2.0-alpha-1 plugin to create an archetype. Following
the guide, I added some requiered properties to the archetype-metadata.xml:

<requiredProperties>
   <requiredProperty key="projectName"/>
</requiredProperties>

But when I use the archetype, I'm not being prompted for the values, hence
they are not being replaced. Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Pablo.

Re: Problem with archetype properties

Posted by Pablo Saavedra <pa...@gmail.com>.
My bad, it was an error in the archetype-metadata.xml...

Thanks anyway.
Regards.