Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/10 12:51:47 UTC

What does it mean? java.lang.IllegalStateException: Page was stored into the page pool in a dirty state.

We started to get exceptions in production like this:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Page Page[report/Info en] was stored into
the page pool in a dirty state. This should never happen, and may indicate
that a reference to the page (or component within the page) was retained
past the end of a request.

What does it mean?

Re: What does it mean? java.lang.IllegalStateException: Page was stored into the page pool in a dirty state.

Posted by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com>.
well, no can't confirm it. Page class is not used anywhere according to
IDE.

All services and model are in separate jar, do not have dependencies on T5
at pom level. So, it's unlikely.

May be it is related to heavy load? Can't observe it in dev/test env.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com>.
well, i'd like to hear from someone that 5.3 or whatever is more stable,
before taking any steps to upgrade.

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com>.
5.1.0.8-SNAPSHOT