Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Neil Griffin <ne...@portletfaces.org> on 2019/04/24 14:40:16 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Pluto 3.1.0

Apache Portals Team and community,

This release is accepted with the following votes:

  +1 Scott Nickous
  +1 David S Taylor
  +1 Werner Keil
  +1 Woonsan Ko

Thank you all for voting!

We will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository and upload the source and binary distributions to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be send out as soon as the Pluto website is updated and the source and binary distributions have been mirrored.

Best Regards to all,

Neil

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Neil,

Thanks for the summary.

Are there any future plans for Portlet and Pluto with Jakarta EE?
The current spec is based on Java EE 7, but any update probably makes more
sense to build on top of Jakarta EE 8 than Java EE 8, because both are
compatible, but Jakarta EE 8 is active and Java EE 8 frozen.

Kind regards,
Werner

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Neil,