Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2010/07/01 14:09:35 UTC

rivet.html (no-chunk manual)

I no one opposes this I will drop the no-chunk target (html/rivet.html) from
the 'make docs' command and leave it as an option to the user (docs aren't
built by default anyway)

I'm trying to improve the manual xml structure in order to ease the styling
and removed it for good in my working copy, but I don't see the point in
generating the manual always in 2 forms

-- Massimo

Re: rivet.html (no-chunk manual)

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:14:24 +0200, David Welton wrote
> > I no one opposes this I will drop the no-chunk target (html/rivet.html) from
> > the 'make docs' command and leave it as an option to the user (docs aren't
> > built by default anyway)
> >
> > I'm trying to improve the manual xml structure in order to ease the styling
> > and removed it for good in my working copy, but I don't see the point in
> > generating the manual always in 2 forms
>
> Works for me.  BTW ,what are you using to edit the XML?

bluefish. I'm progressively dismissing the habit to use vim as editor for html
and xml.

Posted by David Welton <da...@dedasys.com>.

--
David N. Welton