Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Maarten_D <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/11 17:42:38 UTC

amqPersistenceAdapter or kahaDB?

Hi,
I'm a little confused as to which persistence adapter I should use, perhaps
someone can give me some guidance.

My applications requires AMQ to handle a steady stream of several hundred
messages per hour, with occasional bursts of several tens of thousands per
hour (on a topic).

Which would be the best persistence adapter for this scenario?

Thanks in advance,
Maarten Dirkse

Re: amqPersistenceAdapter or kahaDB?

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Marteen,

I think

http://activemq.apache.org/persistence.html

is the right place for it. We just need more material there.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by Maarten_D <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dejan,