Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/18 02:24:50 UTC

[OT] Gmail Invites

I have 50 gmail invites, if anyone wants one.

Jack

"Heaven has changed.  The Sky now goes all the way to our feet.

~Dakota Jack~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this

Re: [OT] Gmail Invites

Posted by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com>.
Jack,

     I would like to have it.  Thanks.