Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com> on 2003/03/28 12:46:58 UTC

Re: New live site: Apache XML Security

Karel,
As soon as I saw your logo, I thought that I can help a bit on that.. I
made some logos for your project, I hope you like one of them and you
added to your site. :-)

http://www.che-che.com/xml-security/

Cheers,

Cheche

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Juan Jose Pablos wrote, On 28/03/2003 16.04:
> Nicola,
> I got the CVS version of xindice, but I have not been able to find it...

Attached here.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: New live site: Apache XML Security

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.