Posted to commits@ibatis.apache.org by ib...@incubator.apache.org on 2005/01/07 02:58:12 UTC

[Apache iBATIS Wiki] New: How do I improve SQL Map performance?

   Date: 2005-01-06T17:58:12
   Editor: BrandonGoodin
   Wiki: Apache iBATIS Wiki
   Page: How do I improve SQL Map performance?

   no comment

New Page:

If you're using SQL Maps 2.0, then here's what you want to do (in
order of importance):

1) Ensure you've specified a parameterMap or parameterClass attribute
on your statement.

2) Use an explicitly defined <resultMap> and DON'T allow remapping of
results (new 2.0.9 feature)

3) Use a JavaBean (not a Map or XML etc.)

4) Make sure all of your properties are "simple properties" (no
dot.notation, array[] access or mixed bean/map properties).

5) Try enabling bytecode enhancement in your <settings> element.