Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl> on 2013/10/02 11:03:25 UTC

[1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Hi all,

I'm looking at cutting an RC1 in about 24h plus change. There are a
few issues that look like we could/should get them in before then:

DoS-vulnerable, and we have a branch to fix it... Any reason we
haven't merged this?

X-Forwarded-For headers. Jason, want to land this in master?

Improve replication docs. Jens, would be cool if you could take a look.

I'd prefer not to merge the Lua stuff (#1842) at this time.

Jan, any news on plugins/NodeJS?

Is Fauxton integrated enough (build system etc.) to get installed and
be accessible out of the box?

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.

Adam

Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.

Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ad...@gmail.com>.

Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
For posterity, Jan actually changed it to _DbName, _DbName, which works and not _DbName, DbName which does not.

B.

Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Oct 3, 2013, at 18:02 , Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Oct 3, 2013, at 16:38 , Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> +1 from me, assuming no compilation warning for the DbName, DbName test (you can do _DbName, _DbName for the right effect).
>
> No warnings, but moved to `_DbName, DbName` anyway :)

`_DbName, _DbName`, sorry.

Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.

Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There some other issues that was planned to be fixed for 1.5. release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1572?jql=project%20%3D%20COUCHDB%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%221.5.0%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
>
> For instance:
> 1888 - Jan had fixed in feature branch
> 1605 - Needs Daves approve for Windows build

Yeah, whatever gets landed on master in time.

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.