Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <ca...@harbornet.com> on 2002/02/05 20:45:49 UTC

Re: Development Documents

Hi, Gunnar.  I think that this is what JSP itself does already, i.e. return
HTML content.  So, I am not sure what you are asking.  If you don't want to
use JSP pages, then don't.  I am sure that is not what you wanted to say,
so, again, I misunderstood what you are saying.  Could you  be more
specific about what you want?  You don' t have to use JSP pages with
Tomcat, but then there would be no point in having Tomcat really.