Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2017/04/24 14:53:46 UTC

mod_rewrite test failure on trunk related to per-dir proxy

Just seen in trunk:

# testing : per-dir proxied rewrite escaping worked
# expected: 'foo bar'
# received: '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
# <html><head>
# <title>404 Not Found</title>
# </head><body>
# <h1>Not Found</h1>
# <p>The requested URL /modules/proxy/rewrite/foo bar.html was not found on this server.</p>
# </body></html>'
not ok 28
# Failed test 28 in t/modules/rewrite.t at line 91

Re: mod_rewrite test failure on trunk related to per-dir proxy

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> Just seen in trunk:
>
> # testing : per-dir proxied rewrite escaping worked
> # expected: 'foo bar'
> # received: '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
> # <html><head>
> # <title>404 Not Found</title>
> # </head><body>
> # <h1>Not Found</h1>
> # <p>The requested URL /modules/proxy/rewrite/foo bar.html was not found on this server.</p>
> # </body></html>'
> not ok 28
> # Failed test 28 in t/modules/rewrite.t at line 91

This is the tainting stuff, it conflicts with the [P] flag in perdir
rewrite. I don't think the default is OK even for trunk.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com