Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/11/27 22:51:23 UTC

Skeleton javax.wsdl.* and javax.xml.rpc.*

I recently created some skeleton implementations of the above packages to
stop Eclipse complaining all the time about not being able to compile the
entire TC6 source tree.

Is there any interest in adding them to trunk to join the other skeleton
classes in TC6?

Mark

Re: Skeleton javax.wsdl.* and javax.xml.rpc.*

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
On Nov 27, 2007 4:51 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> I recently created some skeleton implementations of the above packages to
> stop Eclipse complaining all the time about not being able to compile the
> entire TC6 source tree.
>
> Is there any interest in adding them to trunk to join the other skeleton
> classes in TC6?

I'm interested, +1.

Yoav

Re: Skeleton javax.wsdl.* and javax.xml.rpc.*

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
I don't think our source tree contents should reflect IDE usage.
in my IDE, I just simply create a filter about what I dont want to be
compiled each time.

Filip