Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by VJ Shalish <vj...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/14 12:50:10 UTC

Bigdata - MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks, OracleBigdata appliances

Can anyone send me valid comparison points or links taking into
consideration
Bigdata - MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks, OracleBigdata appliances etc
Thanks
Shalish.

RE: Bigdata - MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks, OracleBigdata appliances

Posted by Nirmal Kumar <ni...@impetus.co.in>.
Hi All,

This information and comparison in the inadvertently shared  link (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjfuzftCi_w7dFNVQXBnSHUtc25NV1UxSHppN2dvckE#gid=0)  has NOT been written or is endorsed by me or anybody in Impetus - my employer. I and my employer have not participated in creation of this content and nor do we vouch for the accuracy of the contents. This report is from a publicly available document on the internet by a company called flux7.com - please connect to flux7.com for any concerns around the report contents. I apologize if the validity  of the shared information has caused concerns to  anybody.

Please also note that all information and opinions shared in this user list are my own and not a representation of my employers opinion or thought process in any way.

Thanks,
-Nirmal

Posted by Nirmal Kumar <ni...@impetus.co.in>.
All,

________________________________

RE: Bigdata - MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks, OracleBigdata appliances

Posted by Nirmal Kumar <ni...@impetus.co.in>.

Posted by Nirmal Kumar <ni...@impetus.co.in>.
All,

Posted by Nirmal Kumar <ni...@impetus.co.in>.