Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io> on 2017/05/08 02:40:30 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-153 (separating replication traffic from BytesOutPerSec metric)

Hi, Everyone,

Since this is a relatively simple change, I would like to start the voting
process for KIP-153 : Include only client traffic in BytesOutPerSec metric.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-153+%
3A+Include+only+client+traffic+in+BytesOutPerSec+metric

The vote will run for a minimum of 72 hours.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: [VOTE] KIP-153 (separating replication traffic from BytesOutPerSec metric)

Posted by James Cheng <wu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

James

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Good timing, we started implementing exactly the same change last week !
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi,

Thanks for everyone who have voted. The results are

6 binding +1 (Ismael, Sriram, Guozhang, Rajini, Becket, Joel)
5 non-binding +1 (James, Michael, Edoardo, Roger, Dong)
0 -1

The vote passes.

Jun

Posted by Xavier Léauté <xa...@confluent.io>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jun, Thank you for the KIP.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-153 (separating replication traffic from BytesOutPerSec metric)

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Roger Hoover <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1