Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Slack <no...@slack.com> on 2017/06/03 05:17:24 UTC

[Slack] Notifications from the ASF team for June 3rd, 2017 at 8:17 AM

Hi ARIA TOSCA,

You have a new direct message from the ASF team
(https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-191645700225/).

---

@digestai
View in the archives:
https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-191645700225/archives/D5E4SCANM/p1496466085016499

Digest.AI (8:01 AM, June 3rd)
Hi ARIA,
*Here’s your digest for June 3rd 2017*
There are 12 messages yesterday, and the most active user is Tal Liron

*#ariatosca*
 @ran: @emblemparade i understand, but it can sometimes simply make
things more difficult to review as its not always clear what changes are
related to the actual topic and which arent.
i suggest that in general, if the additional fixes are short/small (not
complexity-wise, but LOC-wise :)) and you think they dont warrant an
additional JIRA, that's fine; otherwise it might be better to have an
extra JIRA and put the changes in a separate commit, which will be
strictly about the additional fixes. JIRA tickets don't cost us anything
:wink:
in any case that's just my suggestion, and i dont mean that it should be
applied on 254. i'll have a look at your thread soon hopefully
:slightly_smiling_face:
 @emblemparade: [UPDATE] today is low-hanging fruit day! i created PRs
for the following JIRAs: ARIA-64, ARIA-199, ARIA-260. i also closed
ARIA-67 because it's already been handled elsewhere.

*#general*
 @johndament: Bring it up on the mailing lists
 :stuck_out_tongue:
 I created a slack instance because people demanded slack.
 If you build it, they will come.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-5a1cb74d28-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-796e6535e1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-4e6e073ada-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-806a2d8aa0-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-6adc840c34-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-64de78982b-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://the-asf.slack.com/account.