Posted to user@storm.apache.org by seenu Atluri <se...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/12 18:09:39 UTC

Fwd: Storm supervisor is getting crashed after topology is submitted in Windows

Hi,

I am using Storm in Windows 7. I could start the nimbus, supervisor and UI.
I am able to see the supervisor in storm UI. Once I submit the topology,
topology is getting submitted successfully, but supervisor is not seen any
more in storm UI few seconds after topology is submitted.

Logs also don't show anything. Attached are nimbus and supervisor logs.
Please suggest.

BTW, Topology is working fine with LocalCluster in Dev environment.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas Atluri.