Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Willy Reinhardt <wr...@novell.com> on 2005/08/11 18:06:18 UTC

fo:table into fo:list-item-body isn't align correctly

Hi,

My document has a list. If the content of the list-item-body is a text or an image the pdf result is correct but if the content is a table the border of table isn't indented after the label so the table is align to the border of page.
I add below the <fo:list-item> content, for me it seems correct. Have you any suggestions ?

<fo:list-item>
	<fo:list-item-label end-indent="label-end()">
		<fo:block>*</fo:block>
	</fo:list-item-label>
	<fo:list-item-body start-indent="body-start()">
		<fo:block>
			<fo:table font-family="Times,serif" font-size="10pt" font-weight="normal" color="black" table-layout="fixed">
				<fo:table-column column-width="1.33in"/>
				<fo:table-column column-width="1.33in"/>
				<fo:table-column column-width="1.33in"/>
				<fo:table-body>
					<!-- Content -->
				</fo:table-body>
			</fo:table>
		</fo:block>
	</fo:list-item-body>
</fo:list-item>

Thanks

Willy

Re: fo:table into fo:list-item-body isn't align correctly

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Willy Reinhardt wrote:
> My document has a list. If the content of the list-item-body is a
> text or an image the pdf result is correct but if the content is a
> table the border of table isn't indented after the label so the table
> is align to the border of page.

> I add below the <fo:list-item> content, for me it seems correct. Have
> you any suggestions ?

There are half a zillion small and not so small bugs in 0.20.5 with
borders/padding in general and table borders in particular. List blocks
are another host of all kinds of problems.

Try to use a two column table instead of a list block, maybe the problem
goes away.

J.Pietschmann