Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Evangelia Daskalaki <ev...@ics.forth.gr> on 2011/09/08 12:48:49 UTC

Read OWL Instances in form of rdf:Description question

Dear all,
I have an OWL file which I read by using the jena API.
At the moment I read all the Classes ( model.listClasses() ) ,  the
Objectproperties (model.listObjectProperties() ) ,  the
Datatypeproperties (model.listDatatypeProperties() ) and the Individuals
(model.listIndividuals()).
But the OWL file contains also Individuals expressed in the form of
rdf:Description:

Example:
<rdf:Description rdf:about="#7700574884352544358">
<hasDataValue rdf:datatype="&xsd;string">Rachel Rath</hasDataValue>
</rdf:Description>

How can I read these individuals?

Thank you in advance,
Eva

Evangelia Daskalaki
	Information System Laboratory
	Institute of Computer Science
	Foundation of Research&  Technology
	e-mail: eva@ics.forth.gr
	Tel: 0030 2810391623

	Ευαγγελία Δασκαλάκη
	Εργαστήριο Πληροφοριακών Συστημάτων
	Ινστιτούτο Πληροφορικής
	Ίδρυμα Τεχνολογίας&  Έρευνας
	e-mail: eva@ics.forth.gr
	Tηλ: 0030 2810391623

Before printing, think about the environment

Re: Read OWL Instances in form of rdf:Description question

Posted by Evangelia Daskalaki <ev...@ics.forth.gr>.
Thank you Dave for you corrections and the solutions you offered.

I have used the listStatements( null, EG.hasDataValue, (RDFNode)null)
and it works fine.

Kind Regards,
Eva

Στις 9/8/2011 7:52 PM, ο/η Dave Reynolds έγραψε:

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.