Posted to users@camel.apache.org by TechieDeep <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 12:36:32 UTC

Re: Camel-configuration

Hi Claus,

I am trying to configure camel setup for hl7 outbound messages using
camel-spring. can you guide me on that or provide me any reference link
which I can use or if you have any example.

Re: Camel-configuration

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yeah you can construct the HL7 message as a String or use the HAPI API
where there is java objects with getter/setters for that.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 5:10 PM, TechieDeep <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I will check and try to work out. I am trying to construct an HL7 message
> from java object having string and list parameters.
>
> Can I do it without using HAPI lib.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Camel-configuration

Posted by TechieDeep <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.

Re: Camel-configuration

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Read on the page, later down there is a little example how to send a
HL7 message (from string) to a hl7 endpoint, at section _More Samples_

The endpoint uses 127.0.0.1 as the hostname, but you can use a remote hostname.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM, TechieDeep <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> The hl7 camel example expects and inbound message in hl7 (correct me if I am
> wrong). I am trying to create an hl7 outbound message using some values
> getting from database and sending.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Camel-configuration

Posted by TechieDeep <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

Re: Camel-configuration

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Check the camel-hl7 docs
http://camel.apache.org/hl7

There is some details about setting up a hl7 listener in spring xml.

Then the rest is just a camel spring xml route which there is plenty
of examples on the Camel web site.