Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/08/26 10:28:55 UTC

[GIT] MyFaces CORE has a GIT mirror!

Hi,

Jukka closed this ticket in early August:

The mirror is now available at git://git.apache.org/myfaces.git

Enjoy!
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [GIT] MyFaces CORE has a GIT mirror!

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Furthermore if we have git://git.apache.org/myfaces.git for MyFaces core, we
should also have one for shared, otherwise it has IMO no use.

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [GIT] MyFaces CORE has a GIT mirror!

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Definitely +1

Regards,
Jakob

2010/9/9 Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>

> What do folks think about adding more "mirrors" ?
>
> E.g. the html5 GSOC stuff, trinidad, codi etc ?
>
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Werner Punz schrieb:

> >> ah superb
> >>

> > Ok seems to work... the checkout is pretty swift compared to git-svn
> > and plain svn.
> >
> > Werner
> >

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [GIT] MyFaces CORE has a GIT mirror!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.