Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by ahmed <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/04 13:23:14 UTC

search.jx is not proper in lenya 1.4

Hi ,

   I have downloaded  lenya 1.4 recently .

   problem : When queryString is specifed on the page link
http://127.0.0.1:8080/lenya/pubid1/authoring/index.html and press "Go" ,  it
shows only the blank webpage page .

  I think the problem with this is the search.jx whose contents are pasted
below
"

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
  Copyright 1999-2005 The Apache Software Foundation*

*  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at*

*      **http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0*<http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0>

*  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
  limitations under the License.
-->*

*<cinclude:includexml xmlns:cinclude="**http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0
* <http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0>*">
  <cinclude:src>cocoon://modules/lucene/search.xml</cinclude:src>
</cinclude:includexml>*
**

"
and search.xml is having few junk entries , which lenya is trying to show as
dummy results ... but lenya shows a blank webpage at present and not
including  that dummy results also.

*i think the actual contents to go into search.jx are as attached  to
my mail , after this correction i get a search page asking for a querySring
and options for "sortBY"  but still after this , when i try to search a
string it says no results found .*
**
*I tried  debugging the problem , I found in the search.jx file some of the
parameters  are not getting  populated , here are some of the parameters
....*
**
${usecase.getParameterAsString('publication')} = returning nothing .
${usecase.getParameter('publications')} = returning nothing.
${publication.id} = returning nothing  and few more parameters you can find
in the attached file search.jx

is't due to the *org.apache.lenya.cms.usecase.DummyUsecase ,  defined in
cocoon.xconf*
**
*  Please let me know , actual problem .*
**
**
*With thanks , *
*Regards Ahmed*