Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2006/03/24 13:06:56 UTC

[Axis2] Correct svn path for AXIOM?

What's the correct path to use for AXIOM in svn? I previously used
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/axiom,
but my checkout apparently got broken with the new release (I started
getting the dreaded "svn: Cannot replace a directory from within"
message that apparently means the tracking is hopelessly messed up).

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA, Web Services, and XML

Re: [Axis2] Correct svn path for AXIOM?

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Hi Eran,

Works fine for me now, too, after a clean checkout.

  - Dennis

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dennis,

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
pls try this one

Dennis Sosnoski wrote:

> What's the correct path to use for AXIOM in svn? I previously used
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/axiom,
> but my checkout apparently got broken with the new release (I started
> getting the dreaded "svn: Cannot replace a directory from within"
> message that apparently means the tracking is hopelessly messed up).
>
>  - Dennis

Deepal
~Future is Open~