Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jorge S <js...@gfi.es> on 2008/02/12 13:00:52 UTC

HTTP Connection behind a proxy: Exchange not found

Hi all, I'm doing an example of connection to a external Web service through
an HTTP BC, but I am behind a proxy and I'm not getting the correct results.
I set the proxy in the file servicemix.bat, and in connection properties of
Windows.

With Linux I don't have this problem, so I think it is a problem of my
Windows configuration. Is it possible that I have configured the proxy
wrong?

Thanks, I'm starting with ServiceMix and I am a little lost...

The error is:

WARN  - jetty                          - /myService/
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Exchange not found
        at
org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.process(ConsumerProcessor.java:186)
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
ERROR - HttpComponent                  - Error processing exchange InOut[
  id: ID:192.168.205.27-1180d5550e0-10:0
  status: Active
  role: provider
  service: {http://webservices.daelab.net/temperature}TemperatureConversions
  endpoint: TemperatureConversionsSoap
  in: Unable to display: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of
file.
]
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

And the xbean.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
		xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"