Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "Muthupandiyan, Kamaraj" <ka...@hpe.com> on 2020/09/15 17:41:46 UTC

hdfs daemon commands not working

Hi Team,

hdfs - -  daemon commands are not responding , whenever executing its simply exiting . Please help me on this.

[hdfs@msy-hdfsnn1 ~]$ hdfs --daemon  stop namenode
[hdfs@msy-hdfsnn1 ~]$

Regards,
Kamaraj

RE: hdfs daemon commands not working

Posted by "Muthupandiyan, Kamaraj" <ka...@hpe.com>.
I can able to start the name-node/data-node using hdfs –daemon command.

But not able to stop/see the status using hdfs –daemon command.

Please help on this.

Regards,
Kamaraj
InfoSight - SRE