Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/31 12:20:21 UTC

About Axis2-Java2WSDL Tool

Hi
   I have downloaded the Axis2 0.95 source and am trying out the Java2WSDL
tool. One of the things I figured out is that there are a few namespace
declarations that get generated always as part of the Schema Namespace
declaration.  These have the prefixes ns0, ns1, ns2.  Is there anyway I can
get rid of them.

Right now the tool supports user input of tagetnameSpace and
SchemaTargetNamespace and their prefixes.  Is there any way in which I can
provided my own set of namespaces and prefixes over these.

Thanks.

- Krish