Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/18 23:22:32 UTC

digital products

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to setup a digital product, for example a e-book
which users can download after purchasing it.

I know i have to choose "digital product" in the product definitions.

But then at the content tab in the product definition.

What do i have to set up as content for the product?

Do i need to set up also a service ? a async or a sync service?

How will the product, after purchase, be shown? Will the download be
available as a link or will the download file be sent by e-mail
automatically?

thanks in advance,
Heidi Dehaes
www.olagos.eu

Re: digital products

Posted by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com>.
Do I have to define a service in the datasource description?

Heidi

Re: digital products

Posted by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the information.