Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by kiuma <ki...@wingstech.com> on 2006/01/23 10:26:22 UTC

Reloading component libraries

Hello everybody,
I've encountered the following problem and I wans't able to solve it till now.
I've put a set of components into a jar library and made my sample tapestry4 application use them.
I then deploy this library to jboss at the same level of myapp.war so that jboss is able to redeploy the library when i change it, taking advantage of jb hot deployment.
The problem is that my tapestry4 application isn't able to reload library components of the modified jar library any more, because it complains that it can't find the .library file.
The org.apache.tapestry.disable-caching parameter is ininfluent for this problem.
How could I test library changes without restarting the application server, since actually it seems that a simple application redeployment isn't sufficient.

Thanks in advance,
kiuma