Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Sam Seigal <se...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/23 02:47:06 UTC

warning exceptions in log

Hi,

I am running some tests with Hbase on some sample data. I keep on
seeing this exception warning in the logs:

Fri Sep 23 00:35:31 2011 GMT regionserver 7193-0@star1:0 [WARN] (IPC
Server handler 2 on 60020) org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC
Server handler 2 on 60020 caught:
java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException

Is this something to be concerned about ? What does this mean ?

Thank you,

Sam

Re: warning exceptions in log

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Usually the client has "gone away"/timedout when the server goes to respond.
St.Ack