Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by David Oxley <da...@staffplanner.co.uk> on 2002/06/17 13:05:27 UTC

4.1.3 - admin webapp

What are the minimum requirements in server.xml to get the admin webapp
working. With my attached server.xml the Server node does not appear in the
left pane of the admin app.

Dave

Re: 4.1.3 - admin webapp

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org>.
Dave,

The admin webapp does not support Ajp13Connector that you have in your
server.xml.   The admin webapp supports Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3, non-SSL
Coyote HTTP/1.1, SSL Coyote HTTP/1.1.   I believe that the JK connector
is now deprecated and should be using the Coyote JK 2 connector instead?

Also note that Resources stuff under admin is still under development.

Thanks,
Amy