Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de> on 2008/09/13 21:09:25 UTC

Changelog always shows same files without update on Site Goal

Hello,

actually i face with some currious Problem. My Changelog report has a
range of 365 Days but it show always the files which were generated when
i first run the changelog plugin sucessfully. I do a mvn clean install
site-deploy so that the changelog.xml file is deleted every time.

Im report section loogs like this:

            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
                            <configuration>
                                <type>range</type>
                                <range>365</range>
                            </configuration>

and im using Version:

                <plugin>
                    <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>2.1</version>
                </plugin>

Changelog output:

[INFO] Generating "Developer Activity" report.
[INFO] Generating changed sets xml to:
C:\workspace\incubator\multikulti\maven\target\changelog.xml
[INFO] Executing: cvs -z3 -f -d :pserver:guest@cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs -q
log -d "2007-09-14 21:05:58+0200<2008-09-14 21:05:58+0200"
[INFO] Working directory: C:\workspace\incubator\multikulti\maven

My Repository is on java.net and is CVS based.
Anyone can tell me what i am doing wrong there ?

Have a nice Sunday,
Jens

Re: Changelog always shows same files without update on Site Goal

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Does running the cvs command that changelog is by hand reveal the results
you'd expect, or the same as those in the report?

2008/9/14 Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de>

> Hello,
>
> actually i face with some currious Problem. My Changelog report has a range
> of 365 Days but it show always the files which were generated when
> i first run the changelog plugin sucessfully. I do a mvn clean install
> site-deploy so that the changelog.xml file is deleted every time.
>
> Im report section loogs like this:
>
>           <plugin>
>               <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>               <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
>                           <configuration>
>                               <type>range</type>
>                               <range>365</range>
>                           </configuration>
>

> and im using Version:
>
>               <plugin>
>                   <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>                   <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
>                   <version>2.1</version>
>               </plugin>
>

> Changelog output:
>
> [INFO] Generating "Developer Activity" report.
> [INFO] Generating changed sets xml to:
> C:\workspace\incubator\multikulti\maven\target\changelog.xml
> [INFO] Executing: cvs -z3 -f -d :pserver:guest@cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs -q
> log -d "2007-09-14 21:05:58+0200<2008-09-14 21:05:58+0200"
> [INFO] Working directory: C:\workspace\incubator\multikulti\maven
>

> My Repository is on java.net and is CVS based.
> Anyone can tell me what i am doing wrong there ?
>
> Have a nice Sunday,
> Jens

Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/