Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/02 11:42:43 UTC

Release process documentation in wiki

Hi Igniters,

We had several hot discussions related to release, and one from reasons we
need time to come to consensus was my poor understanding of the process.

I decided to contribute currently found facts as a scheme of release
process here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Release+Process

Please find a minute and take a look. Feedback, as always, is more than
welcome.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Release process documentation in wiki

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikolay, Igniters,

I've added the link to notes, and (as follow up related to the blockers/
non-blockers discussion)  added several attributes of blockers. Please
review if you have a minute.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.