Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "Dickson, Matt MR" <ma...@defence.gov.au> on 2014/07/31 06:05:54 UTC

loaded family in MEATADATA table [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

UNOFFICIAL

Investigating the metadata table I have noticed a family of 'loaded' and looking at all the doco, including the new OReilly Accumulo book, there is no description of it.

The column looks like

table_id;row loaded;rfile_path value

Any insights would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Re: loaded family in MEATADATA table [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.
Filed a JIRA to update the docs, thanks for pointing this out to us, Matt!

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean