Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2007/08/30 04:02:07 UTC

Tuscany too comfortable in Incubator?

Gang,

How come Mentors and Tuscany community is not proposing "Graduation" instead
of yet another release??

I count 11 artifact releases, and endless heap of committers (diversity must
been taken care of) and a PPMC that looks operational.

Have some ambitions, people!

Cheers
Niclas

Re: Tuscany too comfortable in Incubator?

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Thursday 30 August 2007 13:54, Venkata Krishnan wrote:
> Soon, we should be getting a proposal tabled around this.

Excellent! I just wanted to rattle the bucket and see what happened...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: Tuscany too comfortable in Incubator?

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks - that's really encouraging.  We have started to think about this and
have been discussing a bit on the private list as well.  Soon, we should be
getting a proposal tabled around this.

- Venkat

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Niclas,

> How come Mentors and Tuscany community is not proposing "Graduation"
> instead of yet another release??

We're in the process of helping them out with some additional Mentors.  With
new Mentors coming on board, I'll be keen to hear their views.

	--- Noel