Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shah Asrani <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/18 17:22:46 UTC

listServices issue

I have deployed a web service dynamically in Axis2.  The web service
works fine.  When client make a call, web service is found and a
response is returned.  However, if I use the url to list the services,
it returns nothing:
http://localhost:8080/<mycontext>/services/listServices

Any Ideas?

Shah Asrani

Re: listServices issue

Posted by Shah Asrani <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Raghu, your answer explains the reasoning.

RE: listServices issue

Re: listServices issue

Posted by Shah Asrani <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: listServices issue