Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/03 02:13:33 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache BookKeeper Release 4.6.2, release candidate #0

Hi Enrico,
Thanks for the work. Seems this asc file has some error:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.6.2-rc0/bookkeeper-server-4.6.2-bin.tar.gz.asc

Thanks.
-Jia

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
-1

I am cancelling this vote due to a problem in a signature file

As Jia has pointed you bookkeeper-server-4.6.2-bin.tar.gz.asc
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.6.2-rc0/bookkeeper-server-4.6.2-bin.tar.gz.asc>
does not contain a "detached signature" but the whole file + the signature.

I will send a new RC package very soon

Thank you
Enrico

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.