Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Steele <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/24 18:49:34 UTC

Output window displaying ansi colors

Hi

Does the output window support the ability to display ansi colors? (it
doesn't work by default, just wondering if there is a setting used to turn
it on, the window can def display color as it already does).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANSI_escape_code

Example

System.out.println("\u001B[91m" + "This text is red!" + "\u001B[0m");

Re: Output window displaying ansi colors

Posted by Peter Steele <st...@gmail.com>.
Nikolas

Thanks, I use gradle and it produces the right colored output on the
command line. Intellij also has support straight out of the box.

Regards

Peter

Posted by Niklas Matthies <ne...@nmhq.net>.