Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Mukvin <bo...@163.com> on 2021/11/08 02:38:32 UTC

Re:Kylin cubing issues

Hi Sharipov Sunnatillo,
     As the error “File xxx.parquet could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of minReplication (=1).  There are 1 datanode(s) running and no node(s) are excluded in this operation.” in ssb_kylin.log says that you need to check the “dfs.replication” configuration which must be set to “1” not default “3” in hdfs-site.xml.

Best regards.
| |
Mukvin

boyboys520@163.com

On 11/8/2021 09:36,Sharipov Sunnatillo<sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, kylin team! I tried to test apache kylin. But there is a problem in creating the cube. I used Kylingence’s tool designed for cube testing when generating a cube. The link is given below:
https://github.com/Kyligence/ssb-kylin

Hadoop consists of a single master node and a single datanode. Computer configuration:
64GB RAM
16 CPU CORE
1TB SSD
The error in creating the cube, yarn-site.xml and kylin.properties are given in the zip file.