Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/05 20:55:41 UTC

T5: Anyone using PageTester?

PageTester, Kent Tong's unit/integration testing layer for T5, is
increasingly becoming difficult to maintain properly ... how many
people are currently relying on it?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.

Re: T5: Anyone using PageTester?

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
I've made extensive use of it.

Robert

Posted by "Hong Yu (hoyu2)" <ho...@cisco.com>.
We use it heavily for all of our components. We are also looking for
ways to do JS testing.

Hong

Posted by Chris Lewis <ch...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Joel Wiegman <Jo...@dswinc.com>.
Using it and loving it.  So great to be able to unit test the user
interface in a mock container.

I've tried to answer most of the posts in this forum about it.  Seems
like other people are using it...

Posted by DougS <do...@lithium.com>.
We are using the PageTester extensively since 5.0.6.  The ability to pass a
Module class to the PageTester is very helpful.  As others have mentioned,
we would like to be able to add js tests -- a way to do this would be
incredibly helpful (maybe an integration with one of the existing jsunit
frameworks).