Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Arun Ram <Ar...@spartasystems.com> on 2015/07/07 15:56:55 UTC

Usergrid REST API issue

Hi,

My name is Arun Ram and work for Sparta systems. We have discovered a potential security  issue with the usergrid REST API where a script could be injected into the response. I would like to propose and implement a fix.

Please let me know what is the appropriate forum to discuss my fix and find out the procedure to commit to the code base.

Thanks.

Arun
________________________________
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.

RE: Usergrid REST API issue

Posted by Arun Ram <Ar...@spartasystems.com>.
I just signed and sent a scanned copy of the ICLA to secretary@apache.org.

Arun

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
But don't worry, filling this out is rather painless.  I'll pull your
branch and test locally as well.  Thanks for the contrib Arunram!

Re: Usergrid REST API issue

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.

Re: Usergrid REST API issue

Posted by Shawn Feldman <sh...@gmail.com>.