Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Manjeet Singh <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/20 05:15:16 UTC

Hbase cluster not getting UP one Region server get down

Hi All
Can any one help me to figure out the root cause I have 4 node cluster and
one data node get down , I did not understand why my Hbase Master not able
to get up

I have belo log

ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ServerNotRunningYetException: Server is
not running yet
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.checkServiceStarted(HMaster.java:2296)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterRpcServices.isMasterRunning(MasterRpcServices.java:936)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$2.callBlockingMethod(MasterProtos.java:55654)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2170)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:109)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor.consumerLoop(RpcExecutor.java:133)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$1.run(RpcExecutor.java:108)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks
Manjeet

--
luv all

Re: Hbase cluster not getting UP one Region server get down

Posted by Manjeet Singh <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dima

My one node get crashed due to hdd crashed and as I have only 4 node I
configure zk on 3 node as it should be in odd figure and my zk was on this
crashed node. Due to this my whole cluster goes down and by mistake after
removing my crashed node I run hdfs balancing which was again problem.
Right now after deleting table and removeing the crashed node I configure
zk on other node my cluster is now up.

Thanks Dima for you reply may be I might have more query I will ask later.

Posted by Dima Spivak <di...@apache.org>.

Posted by Manjeet Singh <ma...@gmail.com>.
I want to add few more points

--