Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Ruebenacker, Oliver A" <Ol...@altisource.com> on 2014/09/03 21:12:54 UTC

Web UI

     Hello,

  What is included in the Spark web UI? What are the available URLs? Can the information be obtained in a machine-readable way (e.g. JSON, XML, etc)?

  Thanks!

     Best,
     Oliver

Oliver Ruebenacker | Solutions Architect

Altisource(tm)
290 Congress St, 7th Floor | Boston, Massachusetts 02210
P: (617) 728-5582 | ext: 275585
Oliver.Ruebenacker@Altisource.com<ma...@Altisource.com> | www.Altisource.com

***********************************************************************************************************************

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this message from your system. This message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software viruses.
***********************************************************************************************************************

Re: Web UI

Posted by Andrew Or <an...@databricks.com>.
Sure, you can request it by filing an issue here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK

RE: Web UI

Posted by "Ruebenacker, Oliver A" <Ol...@altisource.com>.
     Hello,

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Ruebenacker, Oliver A <Ol...@altisource.com>> wrote:

     Hello,

  What is included in the Spark web UI? What are the available URLs? Can the information be obtained in a machine-readable way (e.g. JSON, XML, etc)?

  Thanks!

     Best,
     Oliver

Oliver Ruebenacker | Solutions Architect

Altisource™
290 Congress St, 7th Floor | Boston, Massachusetts 02210
P: (617) 728-5582<tel:%28617%29%20728-5582> | ext: 275585
Oliver.Ruebenacker@Altisource.com<ma...@Altisource.com> | www.Altisource.com<http://www.Altisource.com>

***********************************************************************************************************************

Re: Web UI

Posted by Andrew Or <an...@databricks.com>.