Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dennis Muhlestein <de...@zserve.com> on 2002/09/18 17:51:33 UTC

RunTimeException Read of HTTP Request POST parameters failed...

Anyone have any idea why this happens.  It only happens occasionally.
It always happens when I call request.getParameter ( ... );  It happens
on a form POST but not always the same one.

Any input appreciated.
-Dennis

java.lang.RuntimeException: Read of HTTP Request POST parameters failed:
read < content length
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.HttpRequestBase.parseParameters(HttpRequestBase.java:68        at org.apache.catalina.connector.HttpRequestBase.getParameter(HttpRequestBase.java:718)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.getParameter(RequestFacade.java:171)

Re: RunTimeException Read of HTTP Request POST parameters failed...

Posted by Dennis Muhlestein <de...@zserve.com>.
To add information, I am using tomcat 4.1.10.  We use mod_jk ajp13 with
apache.  I searched through the archives a bit and found references to
possible bugs and possible solutions but no-one seemed to post a
solution.  Any suggestions?

-Dennis