Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2014/08/27 20:52:07 UTC

PRIORITY Re: [DISCUSS] Announcement draft for CloudMonkey 5.2.0 release

Hi all --I'm working on getting the announcement onto https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/ and noticed that the link http://pythonhosted.org/CloudMonkey is broken.

Can someone please confirm the source?

Thanks,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
skype sallykhudairi

>________________________________

Blog: bhaisaab.org | Twitter: @_bhaisaab Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded
 under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: PRIORITY Re: [DISCUSS] Announcement draft for CloudMonkey 5.2.0 release

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you, John!

-Sally

M. +41 779015219 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com Blog: bhaisaab.org | Twitter: @_bhaisaab Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>

Posted by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co>.

press@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>

@johnlkinsella<http://twitter.com/johnlkinsella>