Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by kokkolo <ko...@mail.com> on 2006/09/15 15:39:21 UTC

Drools routing warning

Hi,

I registered drools component to servicemix in servicemix.xml as follows:

<sm:activationSpecs>
	<sm:activationSpec componentName="DroolsComponent"
		service="foo:DroolsComponent">
		<sm:component>
			<bean
				class="org.apache.servicemix.components.drools.DroolsComponent">
				<property name="ruleBaseResource"
					value="classpath:/Workflow.xml" />
			</bean>
		</sm:component>
</sm:activationSpec>

However, when I try to use jbi.forwardToService("http://stationsimulator2/",
"Station") in <java:consequence>, where Statsion is also registered in
servicemix.xml , I get the warning:

WARN [main] DefaultBroker - InterfaceName
({http://stationsimulator2/}DroolsComponent) specified for routing, but
can't find any matching components

Any idea why?
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Drools routing warning

Posted by kokkolo <ko...@mail.com>.
Hi,

I solved it, the problem was that in component's sendMessage method i used
MessageExchangeFactory factory = deliveryChannel.createExchangeFactory(new
QName("http://stationsimulator2", "DroolsComponent")); instead of
MessageExchangeFactory factory = deliveryChannel.createExchangeFactory();

Frane.
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.