Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Cheng, Cecilia S (398A)" <Ce...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2018/08/31 02:29:45 UTC

Looking for apache packages

Hi All,

We’ve been using the OODT File Manager GUI and it’s been working really well. We recently got a new server and we’re trying to follow our old notes & install the following packages only to find out that pear.apache.org/oodt was shut down. Does anyone know where the new location where these packages are hosted?

Installed packages, channel pear.apache.org/oodt:<http://pear.apache.org/oodt:>
Package                 Version State
Apache_OODT_Balance     0.5     stable
Apache_OODT_CAS_Filemgr 0.4     stable
Apache_OODT_Security    0.4     stable

Thanks!

---
Cecilia Cheng
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
818-216-6256
cecilia.cheng@jpl.nasa.gov<ma...@jpl.nasa.gov>

Re: Looking for apache packages

Posted by "Cheng, Cecilia S (398A)" <Ce...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thank you! We’ll give that a try.

---

From: Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>
Date: Friday, August 31, 2018 at 2:52 PM
To: "dev@oodt.apache.org" <de...@oodt.apache.org>, "Cheng, Cecilia S (398A)" <Ce...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: "Lee, Hyun H (398G)" <Hy...@jpl.nasa.gov>, "Ramirez, Paul M (398N)" <Pa...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Looking for apache packages

These packages can easily be recreated. For example, check out the 1.0
tag on GH:

https://github.com/apache/oodt/tree/1.0

For Balance: https://github.com/apache/oodt/tree/1.0/balance/lib/pear (run sudo pear package && sudo pear install)
For CAS FM: https://github.com/apache/oodt/tree/1.0/filemgr/src/main/php (run sudo pear package && sudo pear install)
For CAS Security: https://github.com/apache/oodt/tree/1.0/sso/src/main/php/pear (run sudo pear package && sudo pear install)

Since we are using version control you can always go back and find them….

Cheers,
Chris

From: Tom Barber <to...@spicule.co.uk>
Date: Friday, August 31, 2018 at 2:42 PM
To: <de...@oodt.apache.org>, "Cheng, Cecilia S (398A)" <ce...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: "Lee, Hyun H (398G)" <hy...@jpl.nasa.gov>, "Ramirez, Paul M (398N)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov>

Erk! Hi Cecilia,

The Apache Pear server went away a while ago now, and I think the artefacts
went with it. I don’t know if they were ever mirrored anywhere, Sean Kelly
might have a clue.

Tom

--

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number:
09954122. Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston

All engagements
are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business. This email and its
contents are intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure, distributing or copying. Any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of legal notice
cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.

Re: Looking for apache packages