Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com> on 2014/09/23 06:40:43 UTC

Turning On Web UI Problem From Testing Cluster on MiniCluster

Hi Folks,

I am working on HBASE-4368. The code retrieves a list of tasks from
Regionserver Web UI and print them to the shell. I try to write a unit
test class. In Test Mini Cluster all of Web UI is closed. I need  to
open for my test.

Even though I try to set port number 0 or 16030 before starting
cluster (The port for the HBase RegionServer web UI is set to -1 for
do not run.) or set port number to hbase-site.xml of Test, It does not
run.

Can you help me How can I turn on RegionServer Web UI in Testing ?

Thanks

--
Talat UYARER
Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com